Food License Services in Patna , Food License Registration in Patna Bihar, Fssai License in Patna Bihar, Fssai License Registration in Patna Bihar , Fssai Licese Consultant in Patna Bihar, Food License Consultant in Patna Bihar, Fssai License Registration Services Consultant in Patna Bihar, Food License Registration Consultant Services in Patna Bihar India.
Required Documents & License Procedure:
As per the information provided on the website, the application form along with the requisite documents needs to be submitted to the municipal corporation to obtain a permit for dhaba, restaurant working in the jurisdiction of the municipal corporation.
Some of the documents required for getting food license are as follows:
1. Approved Plan of the Building (or) a certificate from the Zonal Executive Engineer confirming that the Buildings are at least 15 years old.
2. No objection Certificate from the House Owner.
3. Copy of the updated receipt of Property Tax.
4. Copy of the Receipt of Profession Tax.
5. No objection Certificate from the Officer of the District Fire Service.
6. A Certificate from the Factory Inspector.
7. No objection Certificate from the Neighbourhood.
Some extra documents have to be submitted however for dhaba permits(Food related items ) which are as follows:
1. Report on Drinking Water from a Recognized Institute
2. Fitness Certificate of Cook
3. But as per the RTI reply from the corporation, the following are the documents required:
4. Two pass port size photograph of the applicant
5. A Xerox copy of the National Savings Certificate purchased in favour of the applicant.
6. An affidavit in Rs. 20 /- valued stamp paper stating that if any violation of condition / declaration is noticed, the license shall be summarily cancelled.